stylist shops: New Season Shopping : Laurence Dolige

Friday 6 June 2014

New Season Shopping : Laurence Dolige







There's a brand I've had my eye on for a while now, a brand so low key you'll be hard pushed to find a stockist, but so cool you'll buy the whole collection once you do. 
Parisian label Laurence Dolige is the discerning girl's Sandro or Maje, the insider's Isabel Marant, delivering cool classics with a twist in the way that only the French really can.

The Autumn Winter 2014 collection launches end of July and I have a sneak preview of what's in store for you - think chunky turtlenecks, suede coats, checks, sequins and stripes, worn all together. 
Browns, burgundies and greys are this fall/winter's key colours and Laurence Dolige hasn't missed a trick with a colour palette an aesthetically appealing mix of autumnal tones .  





Shop the Spring Summer collection still online here, and wait with baited breath until you can indulge in corduroy and tailoring from Fall Winter.


3 comments:

  1. Bringing such a lovely dress was always my dream, but when I tried at home that didn't fit my body so I'd used a bra tape like Bye Bra breast stickers http://byebra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI youi have a good blog and its very interesting and also there is useful information which may help me kurtis online

    ReplyDelete