stylist shops: Baring Legs

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Baring Legs





How soon is too soon in the year to reveal one's legs to the British climate? It's certainly too hot for tights right now, but is it warm enough for leg-nakedness?
I tend to avoid skirts until I'm sure we are safely through that shakey transitional period. I just don't like making such life altering decisions without the self assuredness. But since this bank holiday weekend where girls roamed the streets in spaghetti strap maxi dresses with ubiquitous back-breast-flop-over, I decided, it was time... 

Jacket old See by Chloe, Shirt Gap, Skirt Proenza Schouler, Shoes New Balance

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I love the skirt/New Balance combo!
    I never feel confident baring my legs-I always feel like they are a bit flabby/pasty/thread veiny! :( I have started taking better care of my legs these last few weeks, sqauts and moisturising every day! Fingers crossed for better legs by summer! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throw on a little of st tropez daily moisturiser too and they always look 10 times better!! X

      Delete