stylist shops: Whata-ya-got Zara?

Sunday 6 April 2014

Whata-ya-got Zara?

IT'S SHOPPING SUNDAY!
And today I'm in every fashionista's staple high street store Zara checking out their new season collection.
Whata-they-got?
How-dusit-fit?
Is-da-qualityshit?
Take a look as I road test (read: changing room test) the hell-outa it.



From top left, Crop top, Sandals, TrousersShirtJeans, Cargo pantsSkirt, Tshirt, Jacket, Sweater,  Top and Sandal, all Zara.




ZARA. 
Bring. 
It. 
On.





So, first up, the midi pleated skirt (£39.99, small). Friend or foe? This ladylike terror would normally make me run a mile, so I've paired it with a bright yellow sweatshirt (£12.99, medium) and my trusty silver Superga's to make it feel a bit more sunday brunch than sunday school. 
Plus any skirt that moves like an accordion bodes well with me.






Next up, the suck-your-tummy-in-top (£29.99, medium) which has a wonderful cut out bit juuuuust where your overhang sits. ( Note to self: not one to wear on McDonalds Friday). 
Paired with slim fitting white cargo pants (£39.99, small) - a slim, tailored cargo, a far cry from the cargo of my Spice-Girls-card-collecting days. 
Obviously down South upon the feet you will notice the Zara version of the Givenchy Birkenstocks. That's three brands for the price of one kids - go gettem....




The cargos were too good to let go of just yet, so I threw them on with this simple white blouse (£39.99, medium) complete with knotted sleeves, reminiscent of the beautiful knotted sleeves in the Chloe SS14 show I loved so much. Head to toe white makes me feel chic without even brushing my hair.




My penultimate picture in the big Zee brings you the perfect (and I mean PERFECT) ripped jeans  you've been searching for your whole life, but never quite found. Ripped jeans that for less than the price of a Pizza Express meal for two - without a voucher - (£39.99 size 10), will keep your bottom-half clothed all year long because you'll never take them off. 
Tshirt (£9.99, large) was pretty good too - worn in a large for that boxy effect and the printed jacket (£59.99, small) was my favourite kind of floral print - abstract enough that it's not too girly.





Final outfit - the awkward crop top and high waisted pant combo. I think we've established this trend just ain't for me, but I feel the need to show you a cute crop top every once in a while and therefore you're just gonna have to get used to my fupa. 
This embroidered crop top (£59.99, medium) would look amazing with a high waisted black voluminous skirt for a summer party. I've dressed it down with silky, sporty, high-waist trousers (£39.99, medium) for more of a casual summer kinda look.  Plus, these trousers, with any short of silk tank or shell top over them = pure minimalist perfection. 

5 comments:

  1. Uh oh, that blue blouse seriously needs to be in my life. This is NOT GOOD for my bank account! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the perfect summer top! Sorry - Zara just has so many good things I had to share!! X

      Delete
  2. Love your blue leather jacket - where's it from? Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought those bad boy jeans!

    ReplyDelete