stylist shops: New Season Shopping

Thursday 27 February 2014

New Season Shopping



This morning I visited my favourite breakfast location in London - Berner's Tavern at the London Edition Hotel. From the beautiful ornate plasterwork on the ceilings, to the amazing art adorning the walls, this is a must visit for anyone in the area. (Plus they do a mean avocado and poached eggs on toast!)





Post breakfast I had a meeting in Selfridges and obviously had to pay a visit to the shoe room on my way in. As a flat shoe obsessive I snapped some of my favourite slip on trainers - dream new season purchases from Givenchy and Mother Of Pearl.  DOTS WIN HANDS DOWN.







AND then back to the office to get on with my day prepping for June and July GLAMOUR. I'm shooting loads next week so am busy calling in fashion samples to put on my pages. In the process of calling in I was blinded by love for the below fluffy clutch bags from River Island. Affordable new season purchases! HASHTAG WINNING.



No comments:

Post a Comment